Certified Information Security Consultant (CISC)
|Certified Information Security Consultant - Six months training
- CISC is 6 months training in information security for amateurs and professionals to make you an expert in the field of Information Security.
- The course is ideal for those wanting to differentiate themselves from candidates with an undergraduate degree only, as well as those already in industry wishing to advance their skills in this constantly evolving area.
- Many companies are actively recruiting security specialists and this course will prepare graduates for senior technical and management positions in many industry sectors.
- The CISC training is designed to make you an expert in the domain of information security.
- While most certification programs are geared towards purely technical know-how, the CISC also arms you with the necessary consulting skills in order to help you make your mark in this exciting field.
- CISC covers a wide variety of topics, starting right from the basics, and then leading up to compliance standards, and even forensics and cyber crime investigations.
- CISC includes over 45+ sessions, including the basic fundamentals as well as advanced concepts.
- These 45+ sessions will be divided into four quarters, all of which will be covered in 6 months.
- Each session will be further broken down into 15-20 modules.
- You will be given comprehensive and highly useful study material on all the sessions.
- The best part about the CISC is the fact that you get hands-on practical training on live projects.
|Benefits of CISC
- The CISC is the only completely hands-on, real-world oriented security certification.
- It is a course designed by security professionals, and for security professionals.
- The best in the business personally mentor you.
- You are trained by a group of professionals who have worked on prestigious international projects, presented at the leading security conferences around the world, and written numerous books and articles.
- The course comprehensively covers all the main aspects of information security from the basics to compliance standards making you one of the most sought after IS professionals
- The content is updated very regularly in accordance to the requirements of this dynamic industry.
- There is 100% job guarantee for students who qualify
- There are many opportunities available for students with our consulting arm, NII, as well as our extensive clients in India and overseas
- We will conduct exams after every quarter with practical’s and theory
- Experts will set up these exams
- The USP of the CISC is the fact that you'll be put on live projects
|Topics covered by the training
- Data Communication
- Types of Networks
- ISO OSI Model
- IP Address
- Networking Protocols
- Hardware/Software related to Networking
- Networking Essentials
- Basics of Operating Systems/Databases/Networks
- Introduction to Information Security
- The CIA Triad
- Identification, Authentication and Authorization
- Security Principles and Models
- Data protection principles
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- Features of TCP/IP
- Protocol Standards
- TCP/IP Protocol Architecture
- Network Security
- Secure Network design
- IDS / IPS
- Wireless LAN Security
- Types and Sources of Network Threats
- Operating System Security
- Security Fundamentals
- Database Security
- Web Application Security
- Introduction and Case Studies
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Secure Coding Techniques
- Security testing and assessments
- Threat Modeling
- Cloud Computing
- Wireless Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Network Cartography
- Footprinting and Fingerprinting
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Metasploit Framework
- Social Engineering
- Honey Pots
- Password Cracking
- Wireless Hacking
- Advanced Ethical Hacking
- Esoteric Hacking
- RFID and Bluetooth Hacking
- Writing Exploits
- Reverse Engineering
- Advanced Metasploit
- Digital Forensics
- Hacking Incidents
- Defining Forensics Process
- Digital Forensics Essentials ‐ The six A's
- Preserving the Chain of Custody
- Disk Based Forensics
- Network Based Forensics
- Encase and advanced digital forensics techniques.
- Indian IT Act 2000 and Other Cyber Laws
- Compliance standards
- Implementing and Information Security Management System
- Risk Assessments (NIST & OCTAVE)
- ISO 27001
- ISO 20000
- BS 25999
- PCI DSS
- ITIL framework
- COBIT framework
- Physical Security
- Facility Requirement
- Perimeter Security
- Fire Protection
- Fire Suppression
- Power Protection
- General Environmental Protection
- Equipment Failure Protection
Course is of 4 hrs from Monday to Friday