IT Security is one of the most dynamic fields and IT Security professionals are very much in demand.
The demand for IT Security professionals is growing.
- The information security market in India is currently estimated to be at $500 million and growing by 20-30 percent annually.
- NASSCOM predicts that India will need 77,000 ethical hackers every year.
- The global information security products and services market is estimated to grow to $79 billion by 2010.
But finding the right guy for the job is always one of the tough decisions that have to be made. Whether the candidate is up to date with the recent developments in this industry, whether his certifications are genuine, whether he/she actually knows what they claim are questions that are actually tough to answer.
The headhunting cell of IIS is a resource for IT Security companies seeking well-trained professionals in this field.
The assistance offered to our clients is as follows:
- The companies requiring professionals register with us.
- The professionals having the required skills are shortlisted.
- The shortlisted professionals are then called for the first round of interviews.
- Two- three shortlisted professionals are then sent to you for the second round of interviews.
- In case they lack some specific skill, they are trained for it.