Crisis Risk Management Workshop
The 2 day Risk Management workshop based on ISO 31000 has been designed to provide a complete Risk Management learning experience for professionals. The workshop helps the participants to understand
- What is Risk
- ISO 31000 on Risk Management
- RM Principles
- RM Framework
- RM Process
- The benefits of implementing a Risk Management Framework based on ISO 31000, best practices standard.
The training is a combination of classroom lectures, discussions, real life examples, and videos. This workshop offers a high-paced, structured, eye-opening and comprehensive learning experience.
This workshop entitles you to 16 CPE credits.
AFBCI, CBCP, CRISC, ISO 22301 LA (IRCA) – Lead Tutor
LA – ISO 27001/20000/9001, M.Sc., CAIIB
- Gain appreciation of the importance of Risk Management, and its key triggers
- Understand what is Risk, Risk Identification, Risk Analysis, and Risk Mitigation processes
- Minimizing risks and losses to your company and resources when disaster strikes
Who should attend:
- Risk Heads, Risk Team Members, Project Managers
- Full-time or part-time Risk Professionals and Consultants
- Risk Auditors wanting to gain an in-depth understanding of Risk Management
- IT, IT DR, and Information Security professionals
- Business owners who want to safeguard their investment from losses caused by risks