Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
About The Course
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, commonly known as (ISC)². The CISSP is considered the global standard that proves an individual's proficiency in several security disciplines. The certification is not just for the assessment of one’s solid knowledge about information security, it is also a standard of achievement that is acknowledged worldwide.
Our 4-day training program thoroughly prepares you for the exam by taking you through each of the 8 domains. With a lot of focus on sample tests, and understanding security fundamentals, this is a program with a high success rate. The training program includes numerous practice tests, chapter review questions, and real-life case studies.
Why should you attend this course?
If you're planning to appear for the CISSP exam, and need to undergo a training that will help cover up the gaps in your knowledge. Or if you're someone wanting to get a broad-based view of the key aspects of information security, then this is the course for you. Or if you're looking to build a career in information security, and wish to get all your key concepts in place.
Why CISSP ?
- To expand your knowledge in security concepts and practices.
- To show a dedication to the security discipline.
- To meet a growing demands for security professionals, and to work in a thriving field.
- To join a professional organization and to link up with like-minded individuals
- It is the credential for professionals who develop policies and procedures in information security.
- The CISSP certification confirms that you are capable of developing the information security policies, standards, and procedures, managing information security policies, standards and procedures
- This certification is a measure of your capabilities.
Table of Contents
The domains covered as part of the training program are:
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communication and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, and Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Please note that this is not an (ISC)² endorsed course, although it is conducted by our Principal Consultant and international security expert, K. K. Mookhey, who is a CISA, CISSP and CISM certified professional. The participants will receive 35 CPE points for this training.