Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)- 6 days
Certified Ethical Hacker training certifies a security professional as an Ethical Hacker and Penetration Tester. CEH training certifies the abilities of an ethical hacker to guard against the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of network infrastructure and illegal hacking.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) training & certification course is one of the most trusted and popular ethical hacking training Program. Current versions are in its 10th iteration and are updated with current technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) to provide the learner with most advanced tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals. The current version is more focused on hands-on practice. This course is the most popular and most selling in Security Testing Technology.
In the new Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) training course the regular exam is followed by an option to challenge a practical exam to put the skills acquired into practice, earning the CEH (Practical) credential. This validates the practical skills for industry readiness.
A CEH certification is helpful considering the increasing security threats to computer networks and web servers and the need to make networks "hacker-proof". The best way to do this is by understanding the methods employed by hackers to intrude into systems. A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) starts thinking in a way an "illegal hacker" does but uses the EC-Council's ethical hacking certification experience and tools to legally penetrate and test networks and computer systems.
Who Should Do Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) training Course?
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers,
- Auditors & Security Professionals
- Network Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Security Officers
- Anyone else entrusted with the responsibility of safeguarding the integrity of the network
What is New in CEH Version 10 Course:
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
About the Exam
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Give an edge to your career with EC-Council certification training courses.
Students can join the classes for EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (CEH) v11 Training & Certification Course at Institute of Information Security Campus located at Mumbai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Noida, Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Middle East, Instructor-Led Online & Fly me a Trainer (At Client Location).