EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS)- 5 days
About the course
Course Description EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) is an entry level security program covering the fundamental concepts of information security, computer forensics, and network security. It enables students to identify information security threats which reflect on the security posture of the organization and implement general security controls. This program will give a holistic overview of the key components of information security, computer forensics, and network security. This program provides a solid fundamental knowledge required for a career in information security.
Why should you attend this course?
- It facilitates your entry into the world of Information Security
- It provides professional understanding about the concepts of Information Security, Network Security, and Computer Forensics.
- It provides best practices to improve organizational security posture.
- It enhances your skills as a Security Specialist and increases your employability.
Who should attend this course?
Target Audience will ECSS is designed for anyone who want to enhance their skills and make career in information security, network security, and computer forensics fields.
Table of Contents
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Secure Network Protocols
- Information Security Threats and Attacks
- Social Engineering
- Hacking Cycle
- Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Intrusion Detection System
- Data Backup
- Virtual Private Network
- Wireless Network Security
- Web Security
- Ethical Hacking and Pen Testing
- Incident Response
- Computer Forensics Fundamentals
- Digital Evidence
- Understanding File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Network Forensics and Investigating Network Traffic
- Analyzing Logs
- E-mail Crime and Computer Forensics
- Writing Investigative Report
- Exam Title: EC-Council Certified Security Specialist
- Exam Code: ECSS
- Number of Questions: 50
- Duration2 hours
- Exam Availability Locations: EC-Council Exam Portal
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%