Network Security Expert- 10 days
About the course
This course from Institute of information security is intended to teach the students all about Network Security Expert, which includes: current network security requirement of the corporate network. It enables the network administrators to administer and protect their infrastructure by testing.
Why should you attend this course?
This course enables the candidate to acquire two reputed international certifications, that is certified ethical hacker v10 and EC-Council certified Network Defender.
Who should attend this course?
Ethical hackers, System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers, Auditors & Security Professionals, Network Security Professionals, Site Administrators, Security Officers.
Anyone else entrusted with the responsibility of safeguarding the integrity of the network infrastructure
Table of Contents
- Module 01: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- Module 02: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- Module 03: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- Module 04: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- Module 05: Physical Security.
- Module 06: Host Security.
- Module 07: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- Module 08: Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- Module 09: Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense.
- Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery.
- Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management.
- Module 15: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 16: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 17: Scanning Networks
- Module 18: Enumeration
- Module 19: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 20: System Hacking
- Module 21: Malware Threats
- Module 22: Sniffing
- Module 23: Social Engineering
- Module 24: Denial-of-Service
- Module 25: Session Hijacking
- Module 26: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 27: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 28: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 29: SQL Injection
- Module 30: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 31: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 32: IoT Hacking
- Module 33: Cloud Computing
- Module 34: Cryptography
Give an edge to your career with EC-Council certification training courses.
Students can join the classes for EC-Council Training & Certification Course at Institute of Information Security Campus located at Mumbai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Noida, Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Middle East, Instructor-Led Online & Fly me a Trainer (At Client Location).