Integrated BCM & IT DR Workshop based on ISO 22301
The 2 day integrated BCM & IT DR workshop based on ISO 22301 has been designed to provide a complete BCM and IT Disaster Recovery learning experience for professionals who do not have any basic idea about Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery. The workshop helps the participants to understand
- The BCM and IT DR Framework, Terminology, and Planning & Implementation methodology
- The relationship between BCM, IT Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management and IT Incident Response
- The benefits of implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) covering IT DR Planning, based on ISO 22301, the international standard for BCMS.
The training is a combination of classroom lectures, discussions, real life examples, and videos. This workshop offers a high-paced, structured, eye-opening and comprehensive learning experience.
This workshop entitles you to 16 CPE credits.
- Gain appreciation of the importance of BCM, IT DR, and their key triggers
- Understand the critical steps involved in creating a IT DR Plan, based on the output from BC Strategies, derived from Business Impact Analysis & Risk Assessment
- Appreciate the PDCA cycle based on ISO 22301
- Minimizing risks and losses to your company and resources when disaster strikes
Who should attend:
- Full-time or part-time Business Continuity Professionals and Consultants
- IT professionals, responsible for Data Center Operations, and IT recovery
- Auditors wanting to gain an in-depth understanding of BCM, IT DR and related Risk Mitigation
- IT Service Management & Information Security professionals
- Business owners who want to protect their investment from losses caused by disruptions